Settle in with confidence

We understand the challenges that key workers face when starting a new chapter in an unfamiliar place. That’s why we’re dedicated to making the transition go as smoothly as possible.

Contact Us
Our primary goal is to provide safe and comfortable homes, but our support extends beyond just providing accommodation. We can also help with other things, like finding groceries and home comforts and navigating cultural differences. We help key workers to relocate with confidence.
CMP Cert
High Speed Training
Unipol Code
Kids playing

The power of shared accommodation

Our aim is to create vibrant and inclusive communities where everyone can thrive. Through shared accommodation, key workers can overcome the challenges of relocation and build meaningful connections with others, even if they’re a long way from home.

Our Process

Relocating to a new country or area can be really overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be.

We’ve outlined our 6-step process to help you feel prepared before you make the move.

Step 1

Complete your accommodation application form at least 7 days before your arrival.

Step 2

Carefully read the tenancy contract. This contract is legally binding so it’s really important that you understand it fully. You can always ask for help if there’s something you’re unsure about.

Step 3

Sign the tenancy contract. You’ll only be granted access to your accommodation once you’ve signed it.

Step 4

When you arrive, we’ll provide you with an inventory for your accommodation which explains its current condition and lists any existing damage. Please read this carefully and tell us immediately if we’ve missed anything.

Step 5

We require evidence of your right to live and work in the UK. Please provide us with your share code as soon as possible. Keep this code safe as it will be needed for all future accommodation and employment applications.

Step 6

Let us know how you are settling in. We want you to feel safe and comfortable, so please stay in touch to keep us informed about your stay!

“Fantastic service. So helpful and couldn’t explain in words how they can provide all the services on time. Really thankful to Gemma for everything. Highly recommended.”

– Pavathy (tenant)

Your Questions Answered

It’s normal to have questions when you’re relocating. Find answers to frequently asked questions below or get in touch if you can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re always happy to help!

Unless discussed otherwise, our minimum contractual term is 6 months. You won’t be able to leave your accommodation before your contractual term has ended, except in exceptional circumstances.

Make sure you read the terms and conditions of your tenancy contract before you sign it. Tenancy contracts in England are legally binding and are a serious commitment.

If you’re living in shared accommodation, it won’t be possible for your family to live there with you.

In England, there are very strict laws about shared accommodation which impose limits on the number of people that can live in a property. Unfortunately, these laws are non-negotiable.

Unfortunately, we can’t currently offer strictly women only accommodation. However, we always try to find other women to take empty rooms in properties where this is a preference.

Most landlords arrange for a cleaning team to visit the property on a weekly or fortnightly basis. However, it’s important to note that their role is to maintain the property, not provide a cleaning service to tenants. 

You will be responsible for cleaning up after yourself. We can offer tips and suggestions on cleaning products and methods, if needed.

We’ll send you a rent reminder when it’s time to pay your rent. This will have all of the payment details and instructions you’ll need. Rent must be paid in advance, For example, rent paid on the 1st of January covers the rent period of the 1st to the 7th of January.

Don’t forget to check whether your employer has made a partial payment towards your rent before your arrival.

You can reach us 24/7 by calling our emergency line. Your voice message will be emailed to the entire team to ensure someone responds quickly. 

Please only contact us out-of-hours in an absolute emergency. Otherwise, please wait until the office is open.

For medical emergencies, to speak to the fire service, or to contact the police, call 999 or 112.
For non-urgent police matters, call 101.
If you need medical advice and you can’t wait to speak with your doctor, call 111.

Get In Touch

Contact us if you have any questions or want to know more about our services or the properties we manage. We’re always here to help!

Learn More